This internationally acclaimed wheelchair has many advantages over other designs, particularly in its operations in developing countries. MADE manufactures three variants: a standard Four Wheeler, a Three WHeeler and a Kids range. All come with a number of special advantages over more traditional designs, including (but not limited to):
- Improved mobility in rough terrain; e.g. loose gravel, soft sand, muddy and rocky paths
- More flexible usage in close quarters indoors, due to a tight turning radius
- Easily adapted for various indoor wheelchair games
- Has an innovative jump seat between the floor and he usual jump seat. This feature is useful as a carrier accessible to the chair occupant. It also aids the user to more easily transition to and from the floor or other lower surfaces.
- Can navigate steeper slopes with greater stability.